Hill Side house with extremely Large terrace overlooking Valley and Stunning Peaks
* Hill Side house with extremely Large terrace (width of house) overlooking Valley and Stunning Peaks.
* Jacuzzi 5 person 2 lounger with powerful jets for hydrotheapy message neck, back & feet - wonderful views day & night.
* In small village of Agnino with 100 inhabitants but has a local shop and post office (peaceful and relaxing)
* 5mins drive or 15mins walk on summer days the Local traditional family restaurant (kids all ages welcome) authentic Italian set Lunch 3courses & as much vino as you like for €15 per head
* 10 mins drive from Medieval Town of Fivizzano (market tues, banks, beauticians, hospitals, supermarkets, restaurants) main piazzas with festivals & live music performances during summer
* 15mins drive to local swimming pool with slides
* 30 mins drive to beaches (areas for kids to play all ages) and local fresh fish restaurants all along the cost and water sports
* Beaches of attraction, Lerici, Viareggio, Bocca di Magra, Bonassola, Forte dei Marmi.
* 30 mins drive to fishing
* 35 mins drive to La Spezia where you can take a boat trip to the Cinque Terra amazing day out
* 40 mins drive to Natural thermal waters where you can swim (kids welcome) and treatment/messages
* 2.5 hrs to Florance for day trip, train station 30mins from house in Town of Aulla direct trains to Florance
* Florence Gucci & Prada Outlets
* Night Life: 20mins Aulla two excellent restaurants
* 25mins Sarzana, restaurants and bars, medival piazzas
* 30mns Lerici, small sailing harbour, restaurants and bars
* 40mins Portovenere, gift shopping, restaurants and bars, live open air opera and threatre
* 45mins Forte dei Marmi, Late nigth clothes excellant shopping, Beach clubs, bars, Calibare restaurants, main piazza
* 1 hour: Viareggio, Markets, kids amausments, live concerts, clothes shopping, bars and restaurants
Lunigiana is the undiscovered northernmost tip of Tuscany and lies between the coastal province of Liguria to the west and the Apennine mountains to the north-east. To the south-east the region is dominated by the peaks of the Parco Alpi Apuane beyond which are the Renaisance Cities of Florence, Pisa and Lucca. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty dotted with ancient hill-top villagesand terraced olive groves. Not yet discovered by tourists the area is economically poor but rich in other ways. Here the pace is slow, the food and wine robust and the smiles as warm as the sunshine. Here the old-fashioned courtesies are observed and the stranger made welcome. Lunigiana is a veritable paradise for walkers, painters, photographers, and those who simply enjoy the pleasures of life, and is full of natural curiosities such as the caves near Equi Terme, site of the natural sulphur baths. There are also castles, churches, monuments and whole villages built before Columbus set sail for the New World. Names of once-mighty families such as the Medici and Malaspina are commemorated by the fountains, piazzas and palaces they left behind, and all of this is within an hour or so train ride or drive of their more famous cousins to the south - Florence, Pisa and Lucca. And if that is not enough there are festivals, street markets and palios a-plenty - often in medieval costume. The main town in the area is Aulla from which the Taverone and Aulella valleys radiate, the hillsides of which are covered with chestnut woods and high meadows. At the end of the Taverone valley the Lagestrello pass marks the route through into Parma Province, the source of the River Taverone and the end of the Crenale mountain ridge. Leading more directly east from Aulla the old Lucca road runs along the Aulella valley, through Casola and on into the Parco Alpi Apuane before turning south along the old pilgrim road to Lucca. Bordering Lunigiana to the west, past La Spezia and the famous pretty fishing villages of The Cinque Terre is the province of Liguria, with its sandy beaches and pleasant climate.
How to get there
Airports: Pisa 94 km (1,15 minutes) - Genoa 120 km (1h 40 minutes) - Florence 168 km (2h minutes) Ports: La Spezia 40 km (42 minutes) - Livorno 117 km (1h 25 minutes) - Genoa 119 km (1h 34 minutes)