Close to Portovenere, few steps from Ligurian "Riviera" and Tuscany Countryside!
The newly built residence is situated on the crest of a hill overlooking the sea of the Gulf of La Spezia, only 200 meters from the sea.
The residence consists of 30 apartments, distributed in four buildings on the edge of the village of Muggiano which is divided between the town of Lerici and the municipality of La Spezia. The residence, fully fenced, is accessible via a private road. In the common areas there are various services, such as private underground garages, parking areas, a small square, the area with the pool and around the two sun terraces with sea views. The apartments are of different surfaces:
- Apartments with living area overlooking the private garden or the balcony with one bedroom;
- Apartments as above, but with two bedrooms;
- Apartments on the 2nd floor with large living area and large terraces (Sqm 40/50) sea view and two or three bedrooms.
The village of Muggiano enjoys a lovely marina where boats are moored small and medium size for fishing or short day cruises to the islands in front of Portovenere or to the villages of the "five lands"; Collemare has direct access to the trails for trekking or mountain bike, which pass on the hills around the Bay of Poets between the village of San Terenzo and the village of Lerici. The residence Collemare is very well connected with the buses, both with the city of La Spezia an with the village of Lerici.
This area of Liguria close to the Cinque Terre and the Gulf of Tigullio is bordering:
- The LUNIGIANA rich in villages and medieval castles in the Apennines on the slopes of the Apuan Alps;
- The VERSILIA rich of exclusive clubs fashionable, elegant resort with Mediterranean pine woods;
- TUSCANY rich monumental cities such as Florence, Lucca, Siena and its famous vineyards in the world and its medieval villages.
How to get there
Airports: Pisa 40 km (50 minutes) - Genoa 100 km (1h 20 minutes) - Florence 140 km (1h 30 minutes) Ports: La Spezia 10 km (30 minutes) - Livorno 85 km (1h) - Genoa 100 km (1h 20 minutes)